Tuesday, March 22, 2011

12. Labyrinth by Kate Mosse


















I read a review for this in EW and it got what I remember to be high praise. I think they even called it a page turner. It sounded interesting-- a mystery story about a grail quest. Cool.

God this book was boring. Even more boring than the first half of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. It felt like one long boring history text about the Cathars and Catholics and god... it just was tedious. I managed to finish it somehow. I think she thought the ending was a "surprise" twist but it wasn't surprising at all.

Another book I'm not sure how to categorize because god it felt like a school book and should totally count as a good for me book!

At least it wasn't huge and heavy since I read it in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment